Similar sound characteractics to MIT cables?

hi, does anyone know of other brands interconnects and speakers cables that have a house sound that's similar to MIT cables? but without those MIT network box? MIT cables sound relax, a tad laid back, yet clear and no veil/curtain between performance and listener, dynamic are natural without harshness.

Thanks for any replies.

phil

philipwu

Many thanks! lowrider. that's what I wish to know. There are many good cables around, but my music are predominantly pop orchestral so my taste are rather to "sit 6 to 8 rows before the grand stage" when listening, imaginary of course.

other good cables some tends to make the music emanating from the backstage sounds vague,(hazy /veiled) lose micro dynamics or feel too distant to even hear the notes clearly (sound mono instead of stereo like)

of course, I have not audition cables costing over $2k, there may still be surprises!

I like a mid-concert hall experience, so you're speakers will also play a part in the presentation. Mine are fairly laid-back.
Excellent micro dynamics and realistic layering of the orchestra sections.

It was a tough choice between Silent Source and Purist, but I went with the warmer cable. 

Many will say MIT and Transparent are very close in build, design and presentation. 

I can vouch, as well, for Silent Source. These are fantastic cables/cords.

Match very well to Pass Labs and Aesthetix gear. Happy Listening!

I've heard that Transparent was started by former MIT employees. Cheers,
Spencer
yes, it is believed that Bruce Bisson left Transparent back on the 1980's to start M.I.T. cable systems. He appears to be an interesting person and designer. I wish I knew more about his role w/ Transparent and subsequent departure?