Speakers for Heavy Metal

I currently have a pair of Odyssey Lorelei speakers and they are a bit thin sounding with metal.  I'd like something a little beafier and warm.  I'm driving them with a Pass X150.5 and a Metrum Hex DAC.  Any thoughts on something below 2k that doesn't require a subwoofer?
linaeum66
I have gone though literally dozens of speakers the past 15 years.
Wilson Sophia 1& 2, Piega, Merlin, harbeth, Focus audio, Revel and even Tritons... If you want to do heavy metal you need a big woofer, and a big speaker - I currently have a pair of Cornscala speakers they are a more modern approach to the klipsch Cornwall. If you can fit them in you decor, then I would suggest a pair of used Cornwalls. You can pick them up used for around $1000. If you don't like em you can resell them for no loss. Don't listen to people who knock them - most haven't herd a properly set up pair. You won't be disappointed....
Hard Rock and Heavy Metal are very difficult to reproduce in our home systems (for an unknown reason?).

Few audiophile speakers can get it right. I tend to agree w/ the above advice and would add for consideration, B&W, Infinity and Thiel, loudspeakers.
These would be from the 1990's vintage.

Also, Klipsch Cornwall or Cornscala are excellent for Rock music.
The cornwall is a very large speaker that requires a larger space to stretch out.