Silverline Speaker Opinion

Awhile back I traded for some original Silverline Menuets. It's the smallest speaker I've owned. 

After putting them in a bedroom system without a sub, I'm really enjoying them. I find myself reading and listening more opposed to watching TV in bed.

For those of you familiar with Silverline, is the Minuet similar to the rest of the Silverline lineup, or just special?

Also, what other speakers are a dead ringer for my tastes if I like the Minuet sound? I'd like to explore other options as I'm starting to understand my preferred sound. Maybe duplicate the experience in my main system. I currently use Usher floorstanders in a 15x18' room, and am happy - but curious.

I'd appreciate your opinions.

Thanks,
gary

uncledemp
Spencer,

I'm assuming the Audiopoints were used under floorstanders. Any experience using them on standmount speakers?

Anyone-

My Minuets are sitting on the top plate of spiked steel stands. In fact, they are resting on thin, circular foam type dots that seem to be there to avoid scratches.

i have some generic blu tak around somewhere. Do you feel it is worth the trouble to use it/cones under the Minuets?

Thanks,
gary
Gary,
You are correct, in that I was suggesting Audiopoints under floorstanders. My experience with monitors is that Blu-tak or similar is a good idea to reduce probability of tragedy spillage.
Your stands will benefit from good footers if they don't have them built-in. Cheers,
Spencer 
Have passed through the hundred hour mark on the Prelude Pluses and well on the way to 200 hrs.  Finally hooked them up to the tube gear I had bought them to use with (78 wpc EL34 mono blocks; 6H30 & EZ80 rectifier pre-amp). I am no longer thinking I need to get a sub. Lower mid-range and bass are fuller with these tubes than I expected and actually seem better than with the much higher powered solid state gear I used during the breaking in period. Go figure. I think these Preludes are an amazing bargain.  
A well designed sub doesn’t merely add bass range, it "charges" the room with the ambience that exists in most places naturally, thus fooling the listener into thinking they’re having more fun which is very much like actually having more fun. This is why non bass heavy recordings can sound better with a sub that you wouldn't think is doing anything, but a good sub is ever vigilant, looking out for your fun needs.
I'm still enjoying the Minuets with a dual 8" Mirage sub I had around here. Good to hear of your good experiences. 

Keeping an an eye out for used Silverlines, I notice some of the larger models for sale.

Do you guys think the larger models maintain the 'magic'? Or do you feel the narrow baffle to be a major factor in the sound? Unfortunately, unless I take a road trip I cannot audition the models to compare. As it stands I think I would buy the Prelude or Plus without hearing them- but curious about the Sonatina. 

Your opinions would be appreciated.

gary