Dick's / Dave's picks

Anyone else into this series of Grateful Dead recordings?
If so, please list your fave (s) or collection.
jafant
If you like the Dick's Picks series there are a wealth of recordings circulating out there, anything from Charlie Miller particularly, that often sound better. Pretty much the entirety of 68 is out there much of 69 also if you like late 60s. For me some highlights are 2/13-14/70 Fillmore East, which makes up Dicks Picks 4, 4/28-29/71 Fillmore East which was an official release, no a Dicks Pick though. etree.org is a good site for shows if you are into torrenting. Also the recent 30 Trips Around the Sun has some very good shows, 8/15/70 Winterland and 1975 Golden Gate Park were highlights for me. For something more recent the entire 1990 Spring tour was released as a box set great shows i was fortunate to catch 8 shows on that tour, great stuff. I guess what I'm trying to say if there's a lot of stuff out there, beyond Dicks and Daves and official releases, so if you want to explore have fun! I have about 125 shows in my collection and counting.
Oh and don't forget Live Dead aka 1/26, 2/27 and 3/2 1969 Fillmore West to me the absolute best renditions of Dark Star>St Stephen>The Eleven.
Does anyone have any of the old vinyl on the Pig label?  I have (somewhere) one Dead concert on colored vinyl from the Pigpen days--pretty decent sound, as I recall.  There was at least one Pig LP with the Airplane live as well--I think it may have been a tv show they did.
Yes, to reiterate jond, the shows out there that have been "fixed up" by Charlie Miller are, I assume, all great! I have a hand full of em.
I'm not sure I would say they are better than the work Jeffery Norman does to the official releases but they are very good. 

Is etree the best place to get Charlie's shows?

Someone should construct a comprehensive site of the Charlie Miller shows and DL links! That would be awesome.