Tube Integrated Amp - Help Please

Recently sold my hybrid Rogue Integrated and am now looking for a used tube integrated. I'm using Verity Audio Tamino X2 speakers - 89db (and told by Verity that these speakers are easy to drive and do well with Tube amplification). I listen to different genres but I love the soulful sound of a female jazz singer and classical music featuring the cello (looking for a warm midrange I suppose). I have a small room 15x14 (ugh) and listen at fairly moderate levels. Other gear includes a Hegel HD25dac and a Clearaudio Concept TT (Dynavector 10x5 cartridge). I'll probably buy a separate phono stage so the new Integrated amp does not have to include phono. 

My ear gravitates toward a lush warm sound, nice extended highs and tight bass. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My budget is $4000 and under. Thanks

Considering Rogers EHF-100 MK2 (no local dealers) or Line Magnetic (dealer is about an hour away). If keeping things a little cheaper on the budget, I thought the Sound Antique  AQ1001 Mark II DT or the Rogue Cronus Magnum may fit the bill. 
chaseyourdream
I listened to a Rogers KT150 integrated for a while at Stereo Exchange last year…nice amp but not necessarily better sounding than my el-cheapo modest modded Jolida, and, of course, not in my house with my pile of gear…so perhaps irrelevant, but since first seeing these things at my local audio joint a few years back I've liked the spare industrial design.
wolf when Jolida gets rapped its usually on build quality or some reliability issue, like I read Fx10 runs hot and can burn itself up and fail more quickly.

I heard FX10 once and loved the sound and looks. Would buy one in a heartbeat if not for that.

Also did the "two Jolida's" issue ever get resolved?   Is there one or two these days?   Does it matter?

Jolida MD is the only one I'd trust, and the build quality of my amp is like new after nearly 4 years of daily use (502p power amp)…KT150s, etc…sounds great and cost about 1200 bucks new with MD mods. 
Yes, Jolida MD is the real deal. I own the Jolida Fusion pre. Have yet to get the MD mods, however looking forward to doing so.