Equipment that has made you 'stop' looking?

OK we all know what a merry-go-round audio can be. For those of us who are incessant upgraders, what components have you found that either have stopped or seriously curtailed your search for better?

For me its my Audio Tekne Cables and my vintage Classe DR3 amps (25 wpc high current class A design designed by Dave Reisch in the early days of the company). My Green Mountain Audio Continuum 3s would probably fall into this category, but I would probably buy the next statement models that Roy Johnson builds sight unheard.

Kerry
Ag insider logo xs@2xmusicfirst
Tbg like everything else you must hear it to really form an opinion. I know I have never heard a better cartridge and it is head and shoulders above anything I have heard. Best of Luck
StraightWire Maestro speaker/interconnect cables. 20 years in my system, everything else has come and gone.
GregKraus:

Did you buy the BD32 or Oppo-105? How do you like them? I am trying to make the same decision now. Any info/advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
McIntosh C50 Pre-Amp, McIntosh MC452 Power Amp, PS Audio P10 Power Plant Power Conditioner, PS Audio DirectStream DAC, Autonomic MMS-5A Server, Bryston BHA-1 Headphone Amp, Focal Sopra No2 Speakers, JL Audio F113V2 Sub Woofers, Wireworld Cables, 10-ATS Acoustics Bass Traps!