The one piece of gear you will never sell

So much gear comes and goes, but do you have any keepers for life? 

For me, I'll never part with my Zerostat, LP12, and MR78 tuner. I think. 

128x128zavato
Thinking my Simaudio W5 power amp will be with me for many years to come. It really doesn't add any flavour, just lets whatever's behind it come through in a large way.
It's not that it's great, but I've got a 40-year-old Stanton gyropoise turntable in my studio system.  I seldom use it and it has a fairly fresh stylus (you cannot replace the cartridge in it!) so it's probably going to remain here as long as I do.  FWIW I have another, better TT in my main system.
For me the one piece of gear that I will never sell is my restored Accuphase E202 integrated. The reason being is that to me it has it all should I ever be forced to sell my other gear. Enough power to make lots of speakers sing. It has a good phono stage and headphone output to.
I'll go with my amp, Deja Vu Audio amp, a push-pull EL34 amp putting out 17 watts per side. I love this amp especially since the Aerovox cap upgrade I did last year. It's reliable, sounds fantastic, and is cheap to retube just 4 EL34's 3 6sn7's and a rectifier tube. The same 3 6sn7's have been in there for about 5 years. Power tubes right now are Psvane but I also use Gold Lion KT-77's. A classic and a keeper.