Do you have a secret "guilty pleasure" recording?

You know...a recording that you would never play for anyone else because you are afraid they would think your nuts and snicker. I'll go ahead and admit mine - "The Carpenters Greatest Hits." Now stop that! I bet you have a guilty pleasure recording. What is it?
128x128seasoned
I'll have to admit a taste for 'sunshine pop' One of my island discs is Spanky and our Gang 'Like to get to know you' Also love Donovan "Gift from a flower to a garden' and for a little more class, 'Nat Cole sings, George Shearing plays'
Rose-A Gift From A Flower To A Garden-there is a classic, such great music, thanks for reminding me, I have the original double LP and managed to find it on CD some years back.  I am digging it out and playing it tonight.  Thank you!
I don't feel guilty about it, but people who hear me playing ABBA seem to think I should!
Someone mentioned Four Freshmen. I really dig them. Does anyone like a 4 voice vocal group 'The Free Design?' Also 'Supersax'? I really like Mel Torme. He's a lot better than that blue eyed jerk from Hoboken.

roseofsa, nothing "guility" about that .
Anyone with any taste at all would hear the Four Freshman and Torme
are both 1st class .