Why do people that are Into rap and hip-hop even want a high-end audio system

Until recently I always thought that guys into high-end audio listened to Classical, Jazz, Blues and some classic rock. I never knew that some listened to rap or hip hop. It would seem to me that rap or hip-hop would sound better on a low to mid-fi system rather than a high-end system. What do you think?
taters
It's still an unfair presumption.  It's saying, "I know what you're thinking and what's in your heart."  It's very unfair.  I was largely raised by a black lady who I loved.  I worked under black men and I worked side by side with black boys.  I formed and played in a band with a black friend when I was in high school.   I have spent my adult life playing a lot of black music, listening to a lot of black music and supporting political candidates who I think cares about minority causes.  I would never support one who I thought did not. 
I grew up in the old south.  I knew men, and sadly, kids who thought black people were inferior.  You know the story, you've seen it in movies and tv all your life and maybe you grew up with it, too.  I'll not have you putting me in with those miserable people I knew long ago.  If you do you are making a big mistake.  Excuse me if I don't sit here and take this quietly.
@onhwy61 Thank you for articulately stating what I was flailing around trying to say.
aolmrd1241: I enjoy my Everlast "Eat At Whitey's" lp from time to time. FWIW: I believe the first song with rap to reach #1 was Blondie's "Rapture".
So, onhwy61, if I suggest that Andy Warhol's Campbell's soup cans may not actually be art, am I continuing a tradition of bashing gays?
No, because the art itself is separate from the artist.  My opinion of Warhol's art has absolutely nothing--I repeat NOTHING--to do with his sexuality.  You think it's all connected.  It's not.  Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.  Lighten up.