Album which you have listened to most?

We all have favourites and we all keep going back to them every now and then. Some maybe permanently lying next to our systems and have been for years.

Is there an album or two or three at the most which gets most of your attention and is played on your system most often? Not necessarily the best sounding but the one which you are emotionally attached to.

I thought I would ask for a single album but to make it easier for all you may name three of them.

If you have have had the album for more than five years, it qualifies for inclusion here.

The reason I decided to post this message is because I am interested in buying something interesting and if there are only ten people responding it means 30 albums for me to be on the lookout for.

Thanks a lot for your input (if you have read this far I know you will post your three albums also) :-)
128x128quadophile

A few I've listened to hundreds of times:

Rodney Crowell: The Houston Kid

Dave Edmunds: Get It

The Everly Brothers: 24 Original Classics

John Hiatt: Bring The Family, and Slow Turning

Michael Kelsh: Well of Mercy

Buddy Miller: All!

The Johnny Staats Project: Wires and Wood

Richard & Linda Thompson: Shoot Out The Lights

Santana-Abraxas
Bowie-Space Oddity
Tosh-Equal Rights
Chemical Brothers-Dig your own hole
Massive Attack.-Mezzanine
Bjork-debut
Primal Scream-Screamidelica
Marley-Uprising
Basie-Basie Jam
Public Enemy...it takes a nation....
The Church-Heyday
Dylan-the freewheeling Bob Dylan
Pistols-Bollocks
Ramones-its alive
Saints-im stranded
Waylon-grt hits

Miles & Company:  "Kind of Blue"
Dylan: "Blood on the Tracks"
Sibelius:  Second and Fifth Symphonies  I've got too many versions of both these works, to choose a single favorite orchestra or conductor.
I discovered so much music on this thread that I wish to thank each and every one of you who responded to this thread from the bottom of my heart. I know some of you came back few times after every few years since I posted this 17 years ago.
If this is your first time or tenth time visiting this thread, post 3 albums as per original request and make my day!
Happy Listening!