I've narrowed it down but...

I've narrowed my choice for my first AVR to these, and I can still buy them new within my price range.
Yamaha RX-A740
Denon AVR-X2100
Marantz NR1605

They all have wi-fi and a reputation for good sound.
My front three speakers are 87db 6ohm speakers, and I may not use rears because of space in our townhome. I'm interested in having a center channel to hear dialogue more clearly, instead of an integrated amp because of my age. They all have more than enough features for me, including room correction, and sound quality is very important.
128x128mjcmt
Thanks, that is where I got the best prices to put this selection of receivers together. Have you heard this or other Marantz avrs?
Make sure you read their online information regarding each brand they carry for each item that you are looking at so you are know exactly what it is you are buying from them. They will not be new, they will be refurbished.
I have been happily using the Marantz NR1501 since lightning took out my SR7000 several years ago.  This is an older version of the NR1605.
I like the look and features of the 1605. I hope 50wpc is enough when the others are 90wpc. My living/dining area is 22x18. But ultimately I want the best sound, what ever the brand.
50 watts is pretty low in this day and age of AVR's.  The dynamics are fairly high in theater and that may not cut it for a movie.  87db isn't so efficient.  Also, watch the impedance with the Yamaha.  They don't like less than 8 ohms.
Is wifi that necessary?  You can get it through your blueray player for a lot less money.