Tesla Battery as a power supply?

I was flipping through the newest issue of TAS and saw a short announcement about a new battery power supply that will cost $29,000. Expensive by any stretch. It occurred to me, I wonder if the new Tesla batteries - though designed to be used as part of a solar regenerative household electrical grid - might offer some of the same benefits i.e. lower noise floor, less power line grunge, etc. Plus they're only supposed to be around $3500 each, a relative bargain compared to hi-fi specific rigs. Any thoughts?
grimace
geofkait, I am onboard with Hydrogen . The closest energy we have to perpetual. 
But in reference, to the OP, are you considering batteries as a source of power for components as direct power or using an inverter to convert DC to AC?
I have been curious about audio manufactures not investing more in battery sourced power for cleaner power supply. A few years ago there were a few companies displaying battery powered components at RMAF, and I really haven't seen much if anything in publications to indicate continued interest.  Has anyone seen much on battery powered components.
I was just thinking that if the battery can store electricity from either the grid or cells on the roof it would be a natural buffer to line noise, and that might have some sonic value.