MSB Analog DAC experience

I am considering the MSB Analog DAC to add computer audio and streaming to my system. I demo'd an MSB and am pretty impressed. I would like anyone's experience concerning need for volume control, I plan of keeping my preamp, upgraded power supply etc. Thanks.
davt
Their is a MSB Analog Full Stack for sale, with Ground Isolated Wifi Controller, Network Renderer, Quad Rate DSD.
Since this thread has come up and I was the original poster I thought I would share my near 18 month report. I love the Analog Dac. I also have the UMT Plus transport, ( now called the UMT V ), for playing actual discs. I gave up vinyl for this when someone with a desire to get into vinyl made me an offer on all my analog equip and the entire LP collection. No regrets at all. I play discs, mainly SACD and have an Aurender N100H ( with SSD ) and play high res downloads, ripped CDs ( use dbpoweramp to rip to a sinology NAS ) and play tidal. I am ripping fewer CD's as most of what I have I can find on Tidal and it sounds great. I have the musical liquid sound I had with my vinyl and now I have a few million albums to choose from. The music I really like I will buy a high resolution download or SACD. I actually listen to music more since I went to the MSB analog dac. Now, if I had unlimited space and money, I would get vinyl again as well but as I don't, I am pretty happy with the current set up. 
Yeah, Tidal is great. Get a good DAC (of course the sky’s the limit) and you have simple state of the art sound.
The Tidal Beatles music sounds great.
Tidal seems to sound better than any ripped redbook CDs (hard to believe, but true as I hear it).
But I spin discs also, redbook and sacd...

davt, thanks for the followup. Your last sentence is telling:
Now, if I had unlimited space and money, I would get vinyl again as well but as I don't, I am pretty happy with the current set up.
As good as digital now is, the need for true analog persists.