I am sick of Adele

Why Why Why!!!!! Do people think she has a great voice.
128x128billybob7088
@ don_c55
Post a pic of your wife, sister, mom! That is not why we discuss audio. NO CLASS!
Right you are  don c55,  Luciano Pavarotti  could have been a great singer
 if he wasn't so damn obese !
While I am not necessarily a fan of her music credit must be given to her simply for being a person,  not a "brand."  Who else,  in the "pop" world anyway,  waits three years to put out a record nowadays?
She may not fall into the realm of "artiste" for many here and elsewhere, but she has talent,  writes her own stuff,  and has a loyal fan base that came running back.  As per what tostadosunidos said earlier,  the hype surrounding her shouldn't be confused with her talent.  Just check out the other best-selling albums right now on Tidal,  iTunes,  or Amazon and see what lesser fare is selling.

I actually listened to both sides of her record on Christmas Day because it was gifted to my girlfriend by her daughter.  Yes,  on vinyl.  I've heard far worse than this record.  Everybody dug the vinyl,  too.

Good gosh...the woman has talent and guts.  I applaud her even though she ain't earning no royalties offa me!
Im sorry but after one listen to her song "Hello" she is a terrible singer. One out of every 5 to 8 notes she misses. Anyone with a good ear can hear it. It makes my head explode.
I was in a house yesterday while her CD was playing , hard to say what she is with those monster drum  machines incessant din .