Turntable for life

I know the question has been asked before but it’s worth asking again. Many change equipment frequently, but have you found your turntable for life?  One that you’ve had for years and still pleases you so much you are going to keep it forever? Price is irrelevant--it can be 300 Dollars or 30.000 Dollars 
fabsound
I agree with casaross, for similar reasons(Linn LP12).  You'll find many of the other turntables to be unsupported(the companies go out of business.).  Otherwise, since I won't be making more money in the future, I would look at cheaper alternatives(I'm a belt-drive fan.) that I could tweak.
First of all, I am not claiming that any of my "lifetime" turntables (plural) is "the best".  I can only say that I've arrived at a place where I feel no urge ever to make major changes.  I own 5 turntables, but my lifetime keepers in no particular order are:  (1) Technics SP10 Mk3 chassis mounted in 100-lb slate and wood plinth incorporating an Albert-Porter-designed damper block on its bearing and the Krebs mod; (2) Kenwood L07D; (3) Lenco L75 mounted on PTP3 in slate plinth with "Jeremy" Superbearing and heavily dampened but stock platter.  The latter using my own tiptoed Del Monte Mandarin Orange slices in water footers.  No belt-drives here. If there were, it would probably be a Kronos.
Lewm,

"The latter using my own tiptoed Del Monte Mandarin Orange slices in water footers"

What ???  :-)

Good listening

Peter
Whilst I do not own one, I get the impression that LP12 owners tend to hold onto their decks the longest, not only that but one never sees Voyd Reference (3 motor version) ever up for sale.