Pickering v15 Series 4 Mystery

Hi Everyone-
I found a Pickering v15 Series 4 at a flea market near Baltimore on Sunday. It sounds extremely good for the $25 I paid for the turntable (Technics SL-23) it came on. I can't seem to find any information on this cart anywhere. Any help on solving this mystery would be appreciated.
Best,
Greg
gregviggiano
This is a near bottom of the line Pickering that came installed on many BSR and Garrard record changers. Tracked at about 2 grams. I think you could buy one in the early 70's for something like $15.00. 
Sounds good doesn't it? Pickering/Stanton made excellent sounding cartridges. I still have a few that I just can't part with. The XVS 3000 was outstanding and expensive. 
Honestly, all Pickerings sound good, and I do mean all of them. 
Most any VI5 stylus should fit. They are still available. Order a new one for pocket change and enjoy your vintage cartridge. 
Norman
Nope, Shure top model was a V15 , I assumed Stanton used V15 to ride of the known name on their low products which did sound good.

Norman, my two fave carts of all time were the XVS 3000 and the Empire RD-9 . Nobody not there in the day believes they were better than current
2-3 K carts but they were .