Did anyone see the Adele concert from N.Y.C tonight

And if you did what was you're opinion about it?
taters
Please, let us not be so uptight.  How about she's the best female pop singer today?  Or the best female singer of her own songs, vs those that are decades, centuries old?  Also, if you don't like it, ignore it.  
My wife told me someone she works with was trying to get tickets for one of her upcoming shows. She said the tickets start at 200.00 a piece and go up from there. I guess she is only interested in her wealthy fans seeing her. It sounds to me she is being extremely greedy. I know when U-2 or Springsteen tour they always have some affordable seats for their fans. My wife said it makes more sense just to buy the record. This is one of the few times I actually agree with her.

rpeluso, I have nothing against Adele, I even bought one of her CD's.
If you get into a hissy fit over someone correcting a silly comment, don't make them .

Merry Christmas to you and yours !
Well friends, I finally found the time to take a look and listen last evening (off for the rest of the year now, the company shuts down).  I am nearly speechless, she is astoundingly great, real, moving, talented, and many more adjectives.  I am overwhelmed by the woman.  I am envious of those who managed to obtain a ticket to one of her live concerts this coming year.