Turntable for life

I know the question has been asked before but it’s worth asking again. Many change equipment frequently, but have you found your turntable for life?  One that you’ve had for years and still pleases you so much you are going to keep it forever? Price is irrelevant--it can be 300 Dollars or 30.000 Dollars 
fabsound
Thanks for all your replies. They're useful and much appreciated. A good turntable is obviously a subjective matter, but there is wisdom in your brief responses here. Besides, it's comforting to be reminded that some people keep their treasures.
I've had an AR ES-1 for 30 years. It's had every upgrade out there so by now the only original thing on it is the plinth, but it is not my last table. In the last couple of years I'd been planning to move to a table with either two arms or an easy way to swap cartridges. I was looking for a good arm with a removeable wand or headshell when I happened to find Harry Weisfeld offering a Classic 3 from his retirement "Harry's Workshop" venue. I figured "what do I have to lose" and went to hear it for myself. I came home with what I hope will be the last table I will buy. The upgrade path is there if I choose to use it, but I'm pretty sure I won't have to look for another outright purchase again.
coolhunter7 posts12-06-2015 6:02amSince when has audio gear become an investment?

Collectible items had always been an investment. Among the collectible items sometimes there are audio gear.