Turntable for life

I know the question has been asked before but it’s worth asking again. Many change equipment frequently, but have you found your turntable for life?  One that you’ve had for years and still pleases you so much you are going to keep it forever? Price is irrelevant--it can be 300 Dollars or 30.000 Dollars 
fabsound
I have a VPI and have been using it for about 12 years or so.  It is extremely modular, so I can bring it to current performance standards easily with this or that upgrade which VPI offers. 
Post removed 
It appears that the VPI Prime might fit the bill for a table for life.  It's a very good performer today.  VPI has a great track record for providing meaningful upgrades to keep their tables performing strongly in the future.
I have both a custom VPI HW-19 and an Oracle Delphi MKIV that I've had for many years and still absolutely love and use all the time, (along with several other tables).

But, my end all be all turntable, if and when I could ever afford it, would be a Transrotor DarkStar Reference with a Kuzma 4Point arm. Maybe someday.
I have had my Basis Ovation for over 25 years, only upgrading it once to add the Debut's platter and vacuum hold-down system.  Superbly engineered table, as is everything from Basis, works flawlessly
and is very satisfying.  If I had additional funds I might want the Basis Inspiration table, but now that I'm retired that's not likely.