New format, dislike.....

Your thoughts?
ptss
My join date is incorrect also. It shows as 2010. Don't know when I actually joined but I received my first feedback in June of 2000.
I had the same problem, and had joined the same year you did. I e-mailed staff and told them about it. It was corrected.
OK, I figured out the "gear" icon on the right of my post when I’m logged in.  When I hover over it (or when I hover over anyones post) I get a previously invisible "report this" flag.  When I click on the gear icon I can edit my post within 30 minutes or delete it altogether.

Under MY DISCUSSIONS, only MY last answer is diplayed in a thread. Why isn't that thread showing that others have added comments after mine?
Has anyone else noticed this?
Hi Lowrider,

Yes, I think I see what you are referring to, that being what is shown under "Your Responses" in your profile.  That appears to be by design.  But to see a listing of threads in which you have participated, which shows the screen name of the "last word" poster and the date of that post, at the forum home page click on "View My Activity," or under that on "My Threads"/"7" or "14" or "30" days.

Best regards,
-- Al