I am sick of Adele

Why Why Why!!!!! Do people think she has a great voice.
128x128billybob7088
Adele is up there with Dusty Springfield (who she cites as an influence) and Amy Winehouse as a female Brit pop music talent. Good company!

Anyone who has never given Amy Winehouse a fair shot should. That girl was off the charts!!!
She sounds great in the car but her album "21" sounds terrible on my system. It would be great if her music was produced without all of the compression used to make it sound good for crappy mp3 listeners.
Sick of Adele? Well, as they say, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I’ve been very blessed and had the good fortune to experience live performances by Carmen McRae, Nancy Wilson, Diane Reeves, Diana Krall, and Cassandra Wilson. So what? Each time I came away with feelings of having witnessed great talent – each in her own unique way. After Adele’s appearance as musical quest on SNL this past weekend, I decided to check out her video of “Hello” via cable on demand. Prior to that, I really hadn’t paid much attention to Adele; but found myself thinking, “wow, this woman is incredibly talented”. IMHO she has a true gift that cannot be dubbed, engineered, or otherwise enhanced like so much of what is passed off as music these days.

BTW, plus one regarding Amy Winehouse … thanks Mapman for pointing that out. My brother-in-law turned me on to her music and a bit about Amy’s tragic end. What a tremendous loss.
I'm a big fan of her work.....it had me the first time I heard it. It was early June 2011.

Ditto with the Amy Winehouse.