Job Integrated Amp.

Became available a few days ago. Placed my order immediately upon receiving an email from a an employee there. Now I anxiously await.
djverne
Jaaptina, the analog input is digitised. It is converted into digital for DSP purposes, then converted into analog again before amplification. Job does not say what the DSP does.

The innards of the Job are similar to the Mimesis 7 which is, in turn, based on the Telos 360.
The sound is very similar to the 225. The preamp I used with that was better, but this is pretty dang good. For the last week and half had the amp powering a pair of desktop speakers. On Wednesday I'll move it back into my living room to see how it sounds now that everything has smoothed out.
The integrated dac is as good as it gets for an integrated under $1700.

The analog inputs: a little is lost when using them and using an external dac/it's still very solid and dynamic though. The metrum with it's rolled off highs does a little disservice to the speed at which the Job renders high frequency/which changes some of the aspects of spatial recognition and timing in the large open sound-stage the amp creates.
Would it be correct to say though that the internal DAC may be better than the Metrum?

Therefore, digital source => Job would sound better than digital source => Metrum DAC => Job?

As such, it may be possible that a better DAC through the analog input would sound better, assuming that the AD/DA section of the Job is relatively transparent. After all, Goldmund equips its pre-amps with digital outputs for use with the Telos 360 etc amps so the DA section must be up to scratch, one would think.
nothing is as transparent as the allmighty Light Speed Attenuator lol..not for under 15 grand at least/so i have heard.

The Metrum has more texture/thick bass aka thump
I almost pulled the trigger on the INTegrated. The thought of digitizing my vinyl turned me off though. Had a 225, foolishly sold it. Now I'm picking up a used 225 at FedEx this afternoon....(hee hee). I have a Tortuga LDR on order. I'm sure the INTegrated sounds sweet.