Any Herron VTPH-2 Phono Stage Owners out there?

Has anyone recently purchased a VTPH-2? Any thoughts compared to other phono stages costing around the same price of $3,600? That still is a lot of money and a lot of good competition out there. I was also looking at a couple of the Sutherland units (the DUO and the 20/20).

Another concern is that I have a Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP Integrated Amp and was wondering how another tube phono stage would sound with the tube phono stage? Is it better to Mix solid state phono stage with a Tube Amp or keep it all the same (all tubes or all solid state?). My turntable is a VPI Prime with Ortofon Quintet black cartridge. Thanks!
djfst
Speaking of the Zesto phono stage (and the Decca cartridge as I did above), at the last Irvine T.H.E. Show I asked George about the 47K/15K resistance switch incorporated in the amp, thinking the choice of 15K could be for only one reason---the Decca/London cartridges (some models specify 22K, the Reference 15K). George confirmed my suspicion, saying he had friends whose favorite cartridge is the Decca/London (as is mine, two of them). In his column in the new Stereophile (December), Art Dudley discovers (about time!) why we Decca lovers prefer it to all others.
I'm just in the early stages of owning my Zesto Phono Stage, but have no complaints thus far. I'm currently running an Ortofon Quintet Black MC Cartridge, but will have to look into the Decca's for my next cartridge. Thanks for your input, Bdp24.
What is "infinite loading"? Surely there has to be a load resistor between the grid of the input voltage amplifier tube and ground; in the absence of any other resistors in parallel, and in the absence of a SUT, that resistor is the load seen by the cartridge. It can be higher in value than 47K but not infinite.
Lew, call Keith Herron. He can give an explanation of the design. He's easy to talk to.