Who can service Bedini amps?

Hi, I have a Bedini 25/25 1 Meg amplifier that needs to be serviced. I can get any response from Bedini. They have a website but I think they're out of business. Anyone know of a qualified tech who can service this rare amp? Thanks.
dracule1
You might try giving the Shahinian plant a call.For many years, they recommended Bedini amps to drive their unusual speakers. I believe Richard Shahinian was a friend of the Bedinis.
John Bedini’s has a company called Energenx. http://www.energenx.com
They are located in Idaho at 208 – 772 – 3303.
Bedini still fixes the amp you have.
Give him a call.
Thanks all. Doug, I've tried numerous times to contact john bedini including the number you provided. Never got a response. I've read some customers who sent him their amps for repair and never got them back or took years. I've decided to go with Jon Soderberg of Threshold fame.
I had Tom at Brooks Berdan Ltd. work on my 25/25. But it was just replacing the binding posts with Cardas', and adding a simple r/c filer x/o on the input jacks---there was nothing wrong with the amp. Do you have a schematic of the circuit? Tom is a professional EE, and has worked on just about everything. Brooks had Tom do all his electronic work.