Bright & fast speaker cables with great imaging ?

I need some tone control for my single driver speakers which lack in the treble department and want to get the most detail out of them. The speaker cables should lead to more present cymbals and an open soundstage.

I value timing and imaging and openness the most.

Budget 400$ used.

I am open to amp and interconnect recommendations. (92db/8Ohm/small room)
128x128zuio
Clear Day Double Shotgun silver speaker cables. $500/8 ft. list, $450 discounted by designer/maker. I got mine used for $250.
Bright has both negative and positive connotations. The positive connotation is that the midrange and treble is actually all there and not recessed. You know, kind of the opposite of dark. Of course no one wants it too bright.
You might try some DH Labs Silversonic T14 which is a silver coated copper wire. It's very good wire for the price, and the silver coating makes it brighter.
I agree w/ bdp24 above regarding the Clear Day Double Shotguns.  I knew I was missing something on the top end but didn't realize how much until I got the Clear Day Shotguns installed.  These opened up my system A LOT!  Took maybe 30 seconds on the first song to hear the difference.  Even the wife thought so, and she doesn't "listen" to music the way I do.

Used if you can find 'em, but worth it even at full price IMO.