Best DAC for around $10K new or used

I want to upgrade my Bryston BDP -1. Considering Bricasti M1, MSB Signature IV, Lampi BIg 7 and Stahltek OPUS...
128x128leog2015

Tomic601, looks like you too can benefit by going direct from Pandora to poweramps to get ultimate resolution as Aesthetix points out below.

"An optional high resolution relay-based volume control may be added to either Pandora or Romulus, allowing the units to directly drive a power amplifier.
The Pandora and Romulus volume control prevents all resolution loss by operating partially in the digital domain for small 1dB steps and partially in the analog domain using relay-based switched resistors for large 6dB steps. Using this method, eighty-eight 1dB steps are created with zero loss of resolution."

Cheers George
Get a Lampizator Big 7 from someone who "must have" the Golden Gate. Within your price range and a "Destination DAC."
Sounds like MUSIC.
No and yes.
Relied on my dealer and a few others I trust who believe that a preamp of good quality yields better sound. I am not seeking to add fuel to that debate. i believe the volume control and buffering in my ARC 5 SE would qualify as good.
They also did not stock or demo the feature. dealers I screened all four DACs prior to home trials were: Sunnys ARC, Audio Alternative Aesthetix, ARC, Nuts about Hi Fi Aesthetix. borrowed a MSB from a bud. DSC and ARC at Optimal enchantment. The VC is a relatively inexpensive option on the Pandora at $1K. But again nobody seemed high on it. Some downright against it.
Tube rolling yes. i spoke w Glen at Aesthetix and he recommended Andy at Antique Tube Services. rolled in some small motorola RCA and Bugle Boys.
I also have some cryo treated Russian Rockets that are very nice.