Top Ten Tuners of all Time??

To start this thread I vote for the Yamaha T 1. At its price performance,little to touch it period. Whats your vote?
ferrari
akai maaster reference 93L and a akai 52L are the best tuners ive heard since 1971.
I also have a kenwood 5020L and thats good as well.
I have or have had all of the tuners generally mentioned as being amoung the best, including the FM tuner group's top 10. My top 5, in terms of their sound (I am an audiophile, not a DX'er) are as follows: #1 a highly modified Sansui TU 719 (yes, thats right, this is the best sounding unit I have encountered), #2 Tandberg 3001A, #3 a modified Sansui TU 9900, #4 Phillips AH 673/6731 and #5, the Accuphase T-100, I also have a T-101 and put the T-100 a little ahead of it. To my ears I would put the Kenwood L02T at # 7, behind the Sansui TUX1. I have had both a Mac MR77 and a MR78 and put all of the above mention substantially ahead of the Mac's in terms of sound.
Santaoncrack,
That's a very interesting top 5 list that you've made. I'm curious what mods did you have and who did them for you for the TU-719 tuner to make it sound better than the rest, especially the more revered TU-X1 and TU-9900?