Porter Ports or Cabledyne Cryo Hubbell 5362

Just as I was about to purchase 3 Porter Ports yesterday, a friend of mine drew my attention to a new offering on the market, cryoed HBL 5362 by Cabledyne (www.cabledyne.com). Price wise there is considerable difference (as it appears to me): Porter Ports sell of $36 ea. + $12 shipping (for up to 3 units) against $25 each with free US shipping currently being offered by Cabledyne. My heart says Porter Port, but my mind -possibly biased by my friend - says Cabledyne.
Would greatly appreciate the advice from and personal experience/comparison from fellow audiogoners.
thank you in advance.
lall
I bought a Hubbell #IG5352 from Lowe’s. It is an isolated ground type. Cost was ~$11. Bought on a whim. Anyone know anything about how this outlet is related to those discussed above?
Mesch: IG5362 is not the same as the HBL5362 which is solid pure brass industrial grade. See: http://www.hubbell-wiring.com/press/pdfs/h5254.pdf
Thanks Sonic. I think i will try the Cabledyne hbl version. Again thanks for the link.
Porter Ports are very good...I was using them for years, but found Maestro better and switched out.