giant killer xlr's

Recommendation's for a good pair of interconnects that wont cost more than 500.00...using az silver ref's now (rca).
digsmithd
I agree with the wireworld recommendation especially the silver eclipse 7. If you want to try something new, I recommend the Audio Sensibility Statement Silver cables. Excellent soundstage, image focus and clarity. Well made. 30-day satisfaction guarantee so little risk. I use all of the above.
thanks guy's...have done silver in the past...any brittleness in the wireworld stuff
Check out Cerious Technology as well, Robert's cables are really fantastic and great values. I haven't tried balanced cables, my setup is all single ended, but well worth checking out. Definitely beat AZ Silver Ref II in my setup. Happy listening!
The only problem you run into with stranded copper like Wire World is that grainy or rough sound in the high frequencies. It varies depending on what cables and equipment you have, but its always there in some form. This usually doesn't happen with silver, but a silver cable can have some brightness in the highs that doesn't always match well with the equipment. The only non silver solution I've come across, is to use a really well designed solid core copper cable. And even then, you have to pick the right one. My Tara 2's and AQ Jaguar/Columbia and Panther/Colorado, are the only cables I've heard so far that completely eliminates this quality. I haven't heard every cable on the market, so there may be others. Maybe call Cable Company for some recommendations.