Best loudspeaker with coincident/coaxial driver

I am looking to purchase preferentially a floor-standing loudspeaker with coincident tweeter - midrange for my smaller 14 x 13 ft listening room.
I believe this will enhance coherence and musicality over my Revel Ultima Studio 2, which are indeed quite detailed but don't sound as coherent as I would like in my room. I use VAC preamplification and a Clayton Audio S2000 amplifier.
Thinking about KEF Blade 2, Thiel 3.7, TAD Evolution One and Tannoy DC10A. (Not cheap but perhaps a final loudspeaker?)
Thanks in advance for your comments and reccommendations!
audiobrian
Man, maybe you have high ceilings or something, but it sure seems like you're trying to cram a lot of speaker into that room. Given the bass capabilities of today's better monitors and their usually better ability to be coherent in the near field, that's definitely the way I'd be going (no need to limit yourself to concentric drivers IMO). Heck, you could even add a couple good subs and have true full range performance with the flexibility to better integrate the bass in your room. In your price range I'd think a used pair of Raidho D1s would be an awfully nice speaker in your room. Or for even less the Joseph Audio Pulsars with a couple subs would be really sweet if they meet with your tastes musically. So many great monitors to choose from. Love your electronics BTW -- what a great match that sounds like. Anyway, best of luck.
A lot of interesting recommendations. I have heard the Gradient speakers in a small room and they sounded very good. They are extremely flexible in the way they can be set up so that they can be placed closer to the walls and corners than most other speakers. I have only heard the YG Carmel and KEF Blade 2 in very large rooms (they sounded quite good), but I think they are certainly contenders. I also like the smaller Raidho stand-mounted speakers. I think all of these speakers can deliver nice, coherent sound, regardless of whether or not they rely on a particular technological approach.

Thank you Soix and Larryi.....Raidho D1 or C1.1 and Gradients are indeed
worthy considerations. Although I find myself leaning just a little toward KEF Blade 2, I am planning to attend RMAF 2015 to listen to most of these contenders before moving forward..
And yes, the VAC Ren Sig 2A preamp and Clayton Audio S2000 class A solid state amplifier are a wonderful combination.... very musical and natural....Please note Clayton Audio is alive and well and now selling direct. Mr Shen builds wonderful class A amplifiers, is great to deal with and stands behind his gear!
Thanks again to all!
Audiobrian-

I will concur w/ Mattmiller. Look no further than Thiel CS 2.7 or CS 3.7 models. This is my reference loudspeaker and it is a killer bargain. Take the left over money and put it into better gear, especially, cables & power cords.

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!