Any love for Jolida integrates?

I'm interested in JD-1000 BRC or the JD-3502S or the JD801BRC integrated amps. Anyone have any experience with any of this units? Specs look good, prices look great, reviews however look thin.
It would be located in an open great room, with a listening area maybe 14' square with 10' ceilings. It would drive a pair of Silverline Audio sonatina's mk4 (91db).
Thanks for any help or advice.
markeetaux
I don't know about the integrateds but I'm very pleased with my Jolida 502P power amp powering my Magneplanar 1.7's plenty of power and no trouble in the 2 years I've owned it.
I've had a 1501BRC with Parts Connexion mods for approx. 7 trouble free years in a secondary system. Good performance for the price and very dependable.
I rant frequently about my factory upgraded 502P…almost 4 years, various tubes…currently using KT150s/GL12AX7s/Mullard 6201s…a GREAT sounding amp.
I have a 3502s with the same tubes as Wolf and listen more now than anything owned previous to the Jolida. Sounds very good and not alot of $$.
Jolida 3502 aluminum chassis Fusion comes with a lot of aftermarket upgrade parts
The New German Rike  outpùt capacitors  model-S-2 are very good IMO 
Not that much behind the top brand Deulund  capacitors,and eound excellent
Put in high quality tubes a very good power cord vibration feet tube dampers like Herbies ,trash the stock fuse to av6.3 amp slow hifi tunjng Supreme  arrow on fuse pointing to thd left and incredibly good.
My friends Rogue cronus mag-2 was no wares as refined 
My brother has $3200 prima luna  he sold if and bought exact same as me 
Spent extra 350 for additional Vishay naked foil resistors.