receptacles

Hi I'm really confused about which receptacle to use. I want clarity, not thin and not warm. I tried Furutech GTX-D R was not too happy its was burned in for 50 hours. Then i went for wattgate Rhodium did like that too i ran it for 50 hours. then i used PS audio i liked it but I'm still burning it in. I want something that will be really clear and above and beyond. I heard about the R! would that be the solution to my problem. Thanks
deepak007
09-02-15: Deepak007
MY system has good sonics and not that soft. Which receptacle can give me a soft and clear tone. Thanks
Outlets don't have tonal characteristics. They may affect the tonal characteristics of a system due to their interaction with the technical characteristics of the particular components that are in the system, and dependent also on the technical characteristics of the incoming AC at the particular location.

Per my initial response at the beginning of the thread, those interactions will have little if any predictability, and of course the voltage, noise characteristics, and distortion characteristics of the incoming AC will vary significantly from location to location. I would therefore not have any confidence that suggestions which may be offered of specific receptacles will provide your particular system with the tonal effects you are looking for.

IMO. Other opinions will differ in some cases.

Regards,
-- Al
Thanks Almarg I brought many receptacle but not too happy I just ordered the Maestro hoping if will give me the desired effect. I tried the Synergistic research receptacle and the interaction with my system is very active or maybe too active. I guess i will try the Maestro and see how it goes. Maybe its the power cables. Im using the Nordost heimdal power cable there are not soft sounding. My amp is the Arcam av amp connected to NHT classic 4 speakers. I do have a Insotek Solus for sound noise. 'where i live we use 220 v but I'm ordering outlets meant for US 120v, does this affect the sound too. This is my situation right now.
I've used different receptacles and outcome was different. It refines and affects the sound. Whatever the brand of receptacle it is used, it is better to match AC Plug male plating/conductor metal to plating used on that receptacle. Plating (gold/Rhodium) on conductors changes coloration of the sound toward bright or warm. For example, If Rhodium (GTX-DR) is used and you plug a power cord using AC plug male Gold plating, it could result to a kind of affecting articulation of frequency bands (not saying compression!), like midband frequencies toward bass or treble. It is somehow ( in a much less affecting way!) like using a power cord with Gold male plug and Rhodium IEC or vice versa. I did tried these combinations and outcome sound was not good at all. Except one case with GoldM from Furutech/Silver IEC from Iego! Silver plated plugs are more versatile to be matched with Gold, not Rhodium!

By the way, I was wondering if anybody has tried Wattagate AG 381 Receptacle?

hope that would help.

cheers,
Michel.
Post removed 
Deepak007,
Have you tried the Furutech FPX-G High-Performance Duplex with Gold Plating?