In Memoriam: Bobby Palkovich of Merlin Music

I just read this terrible news about the death of Bobby Palkovich of Merlin Music Systems. He was a great guy and this is very, very sad. Rest in peace, Bobby.

http://www.audioasylum.com/cgi/vt.mpl?f=speakers&m=344617
rebbi
That someone so fine could be in such emotional pain is devastating. I was a customer of his for a couple of years and loved talking to him on the phone. Once you bought his products you were family to him. Such a loss!
Really sorry to hear this! Bobby has always treated me and our customers with 110%. Its hard to imagine he's gone...
A huge tragic loss. I am greatly saddened. Bobby's passion brought so much joy to so many of us.
I had been dealing with him on and off since I bought my VSMs almost 20 years ago. He always had that enthusiasm and zeal for his product that defined him for so many people here. Sad that he's gone.
Sad for his passing. He was among the best of the cottage industry builders who spanned the full arc of the high-end segment since the '80s. Unfortunately that business model is becoming harder to sustain. RIP Bobby.