Clear audio professional or klaudio record cleaner

Hi Goners!
I would like to hear from owners of either device as to if they considered both and why they chose one over the other....
Both are not inexpensive so a " realtime user's" opinion would really help me out!
128x128azjake
W2,

Thanks, I checked it out seems like a pretty good deal. They have 2 models one appears to be a knock off of the AudioDesk, although I'm sure German manufacturing far surpasses Chinese manufacturing but at $ 888 its about 1/4 of the AudioDesk. It appears to have universal voltage as well.

The other model seems a little more original RW-800 but is only available in 230V - however no biggie as a small step-up transformer is easy to source

They appear to be marketed under the same brand as the excellent Hanss Turntables.

Good Listening

Peter
Thanks to all for your contributions!
Think that, although Chinese unit appears to be well built,with no distributor in USA one problem or part needed would entail a long "adventure"!...:-)
And you'll want to find out the kHz of the Ultrasonics from the manufacturer. Makes a big difference according to threads on DIY Audio.
I too am interested in buying one. I am not counting on a step-up transformer
though. It would be nice if it works but I'm OK with it running off my dryer or
hot water circuit. I suggest a back-up plan if the transformer doesn't work out.
A google search of the suitability of those transformers suggests they may not
work in many applications. You can't just boost the voltage, there needs to be
120V applied to each leg of the circuit for many appliances to run properly.