How old are your speakers

I am wondering how many listen to old speakers. I am not looking so much as to how long you owned them but how old are they. Are they your primary speakers? I am listening to a pair of 2003 Verity Parsifal Encores and continue to be pretty pleased with them.
davt
My Revel M20s were also built in 2003. This is my second pair as I sold my original pair back in 2009 or so to move up.

Replaced them with a pair of Dynaudio 1.3SEs. One of those mistakes that took me a few years to remedy. At this point I honestly have no desire to go any further.

When I do want a change I swap in my even older Meadowlark Audio Kestrels which I've owned since around 2001. I like the timing of this thread as I switched the Kestrels in this morning. We'll see how long the M20s sit in the closet.
My bedroom speakers are Celestion SL700, and my guest room speakers are Rogers LS3/5a. One of the systems that I assembled for my girlfriend uses SpicaTC50. All three are classics and pre-2000 although they could be older since I bought them pre-owned.