Hegel Design Flaw?

I recently had an unfortunate experience with a Hegel H20 power amp. And I know of someone who had a problem with a Hegel integrated a couple of years ago. This leads me to believe there may be a hidden design flaw with some Hegel products. Has anyone else had problems with Hegel?
sabai
Sabai - Do you know of any manufacturer that has never had a problem/failure?
Since 4 of my replies have been declined I would like to let posters know that I have not ignored their comments.
:

Post #1.

Rlwainwright,

Kindly note that I did not state or infer “conspiracy”. I stated “a rare but possible flaw”. Please read my post carefully. Also, please note that I am not protesting here. My OP is in the form of a simple question — “Hegel Design Flaw?”. And my text simply asks “Has anyone else had problems with Hegel?”

Peter_s,

I have no idea why this is under cables. An error somewhere, obviously. The flaw is one channel producing distorted sound or no sound at all. Kindly note that I did not say or infer a trend. I simply stated “a rare but possible flaw”. Please read my post carefully.

Post #2.

Xti16,

Your point is obvious. But that was not my question.

Post #3.

Xti16,

The surprise was that they refused to stand behind their product — with vehemence. Which led me to believe there may be something going on here.
Without saying what your problem is, nor providing a history of your interaction with Hegel you raise the issue of "design flaw". It's a loaded question and suggests that you could have some hidden agenda at work. Do you?