Jitterbugs from Audioquest and the Regen

I just received 4 of the Audioquest Jitterbugs.

I placed one Jitterbug in a usb that is between the Bryston BDP-2 and the usb cable that is going to my external powered USB 10 hub. This powered hub has (2)-1 TB External Hard drives plugged into it.

I then placed another Jitterbug from the Bryston usb that is going to the Regen. The Regen then plugs into my PS Audio Direct Stream Dac. Hmmn, very nice improvement.

I tried using 2 more Jitterbugs on my 2 external hard drives that are plugged into the external powered USB, but, the sound became rather harsh and thin.
So, I just tried plugging the extra 2 jitterbugs into open spaces in the USB 10 powered hub and there was perhaps a slight improvement.

Placing the Jitterbugs on open usb's on my UHD Led definitely improved the picture quality, even though I am only using the HDMI inputs?

The Audioquest Jitterbugs are still too new for me to settle in a absolute placement so I will experiment further.
128x128ozzy
Hi Ozzy - just ordered one from Music Direct. Planning to use it for headphone listening (Macbook USB>Jitterbug>Dragonfly v1.2>Asgard 2>Senn 600). Should be pretty easy to tell if there is a benefit.
I'd be interested in comparisons between the jitterbug and the iFi iPurifier.
Ghosthouse, I think you will like them.

Jc4659, I had the iFi Purifier and it did not mate well with the Regen so I sold it.
But, the Jitterbug and the iFi Purifier are attached at opposite ends on the usb so it may be something to try.
Ozzy, not sure if you were suggesting trying them simultaneously but Audioquest did not recommend using the jitterbug and the iPurifier though they probably meant at opposite ends of the same USB cable. The jitterbug can be added to an unused USB port but i don't know what effect that would have, if any. Sounds like you preferred the Regen in any event. It will be interesting to hear from others.