Jitterbugs from Audioquest and the Regen

I just received 4 of the Audioquest Jitterbugs.

I placed one Jitterbug in a usb that is between the Bryston BDP-2 and the usb cable that is going to my external powered USB 10 hub. This powered hub has (2)-1 TB External Hard drives plugged into it.

I then placed another Jitterbug from the Bryston usb that is going to the Regen. The Regen then plugs into my PS Audio Direct Stream Dac. Hmmn, very nice improvement.

I tried using 2 more Jitterbugs on my 2 external hard drives that are plugged into the external powered USB, but, the sound became rather harsh and thin.
So, I just tried plugging the extra 2 jitterbugs into open spaces in the USB 10 powered hub and there was perhaps a slight improvement.

Placing the Jitterbugs on open usb's on my UHD Led definitely improved the picture quality, even though I am only using the HDMI inputs?

The Audioquest Jitterbugs are still too new for me to settle in a absolute placement so I will experiment further.
128x128ozzy
Hi Ozzy - just ordered one from Music Direct. Planning to use it for headphone listening (Macbook USB>Jitterbug>Dragonfly v1.2>Asgard 2>Senn 600). Should be pretty easy to tell if there is a benefit.
I'd be interested in comparisons between the jitterbug and the iFi iPurifier.
Ghosthouse, I think you will like them.

Jc4659, I had the iFi Purifier and it did not mate well with the Regen so I sold it.
But, the Jitterbug and the iFi Purifier are attached at opposite ends on the usb so it may be something to try.