Which speakers have the biggest soundstage

Hi all, I'm using a Cary sli-80 integrated amp with 40w. I want to upgrade my speakers. All I'm looking for is a huge 3D dimension but nothing else. Which brand would you choose from? My price range is within $3500 used and at least 92 sensitivity
rbc
I just auditioned the Gallo 3.5s, which were remarkable on soundstaging and imaging, especially considering their small size (the pictures somehow make them look bigger than they appear in person).

The list at 6k, and it's a bit early to find them used, but it might be worth considering the 3.1s, which could easily be had at your pricepoint (well below, actually).

Sensitivity might be an issue, but I think some people around here are pleased with the results with Gallo's and lower power gear.
These are very rare and very hard to find, vintage sansui sp-5500 horn speakers made in Japan have a HUGE soundstage! I think they are one of the best sounding speakers ever made!
Like what othershave posted, soundstage size is not just contribution of the speakers, room acoustics plays a big role as well.
Omega Super 6 XRS Alnico or the Super 8 XRS Alnico. I had a pair of the XRS 8's for a year and loved the sound stage they threw. Room placement is very easy for the XRS line, and they sound great!!! I unfortunatly had to sell my XRS 8's due to the bad economy. Call Louis he is a great guy and his speakers come with a 30 day return policy.
(203) 847-2800
Rodge
I agree with the Philojet, Audio Note speakers are wide disperson designs and are noted for their wide soundstage.

Due to their design, Ohm Walsh speakers provide a very wide soundstage due to unique design. If they are placed properly there is essentially no sweet spot in the room; you can move about and enjoy the music.

As stated above, dipoles can also provide a very wide soundstage but are more tricky and/or problematic to position properly for the best sound.