Which speakers have the biggest soundstage

Hi all, I'm using a Cary sli-80 integrated amp with 40w. I want to upgrade my speakers. All I'm looking for is a huge 3D dimension but nothing else. Which brand would you choose from? My price range is within $3500 used and at least 92 sensitivity
rbc
These are very rare and very hard to find, vintage sansui sp-5500 horn speakers made in Japan have a HUGE soundstage! I think they are one of the best sounding speakers ever made!
Like what othershave posted, soundstage size is not just contribution of the speakers, room acoustics plays a big role as well.
Omega Super 6 XRS Alnico or the Super 8 XRS Alnico. I had a pair of the XRS 8's for a year and loved the sound stage they threw. Room placement is very easy for the XRS line, and they sound great!!! I unfortunatly had to sell my XRS 8's due to the bad economy. Call Louis he is a great guy and his speakers come with a 30 day return policy.
(203) 847-2800
Rodge
I agree with the Philojet, Audio Note speakers are wide disperson designs and are noted for their wide soundstage.

Due to their design, Ohm Walsh speakers provide a very wide soundstage due to unique design. If they are placed properly there is essentially no sweet spot in the room; you can move about and enjoy the music.

As stated above, dipoles can also provide a very wide soundstage but are more tricky and/or problematic to position properly for the best sound.
3d demension only?

easy...planars....and specifically:

Id put Magnapan at the top of the list. You will be looking for rear speakers there so good at it.