Ribbon speakers

Greetings

I'm looking for a great set of bookshelf speakers that use Ribbon tweeters.

What brand and models are good?

Thanks
mcgarick
Post removed 
One of the more interesting examples out there is the Sunfire Cinema Ribbon Monitor. Two side firing 4.5" drivers cross to a folded ribbon tweeter. I use these (with a sub, they only go down to app. 100 hz) as the outboard sound system for my digital piano. They're small, nicely finished, reasonably priced (though not cheap) and sound quite good.

An older example (vintage +/- 1998) of this tweeter type can be found in the Red Rose (Mark Levinson) ribbon monitor. The original (ribbon tweeter extends upward from the baffle) is very good - if not particularly neutral by high end standards - with unusual bass output for such a small box. I haven't heard the later version with the tweeter set into the box, but I've been warned that they're not in the same league. I still use a pair of the older version in my bedroom.

Good Luck

Marty
The successor of the Red Rose R3 is not the Rosebud II because the dipole tweeter was missing due to split between Mark Levinson & Bo Bengtson.
The 2010 version is:

Transmission Audio M1i = $2950

Look no further!!!
All your snob hi-end visitors are going to eat their hearts out.

George
Several others not mentioned already include the LSA 1 statement, Salk HT 1, Legacy Studio HD (as well as the mentioned Victoria LE). JM Reynaud makes a ribbon monitor that I heard at a show once that was really nice but I don't remember the model. All of the previously mentioned choices seem to be worthy contenders also.