I think I've made up my mind

After having auditioned the following :

1. Avantgarde Uno G2 + Audio Note SET amp/Pathos Twin Towers integrated amp
2. Magico V2 + Soulution 720 pre + 710 power amps
3. Sonus Faber Elipsa/Wilson Sasha + ARC Ref 3 + Ref 110
4. Thiel CS3.7 + Parasound JC1 pre + JC2 power amps

...and after weighing all factors like room interaction, degree of difficulty of setting-up, value for money, magazine reviews, and comments posted here and AVguide.com....

...the winner is: Thiel CS3.7 + Parasound JC1/JC2!

Now for the cables. MF and JA of Stereophile noted that the specs of Parasound show ultra-wide bandwidth and high-current capability which reminds me of Spectral amps. Therefore, would MIT Magnum MA speaker cables and interconnects be a good match? Anyone has any other suggestion? Thanks.
jtein
Post removed 
Madfloyd just curious what tubed pre-amp do you prefer in the price range of the REF3? I have LS26 and would like to upgrade to the REF3, but am open to suggestion.
Can't speak for the Parasound components, but I've had good results with Alpha-Core Goertz, StraightWire and WireWorld speaker cables with various Thiels with various amps.
Jtein,
could you, please comment on what aspects of the sound of Thiel system, you preferred to Avantgarde Uno G2?
I understand, you liked Avantgarde in the first audition, and Thiel is so very different, just the opposite of that presentation.