Will mother move your speakers at Thanksgiving?

Three days til she gets here for Thanksgiving. Three days and one minute until the inevitable question: "Why don't you push those speakers back against the wall instead of keeping them out in the middle of the floor where I can trip over those wires?"

What's your family hi-fi disfunction?
grimace
Guests will be guests. I try to be a practical and realistic host. Move the speakers back to the wall, hide the turntable if any poorly-behaved kids are going to be around, put some coasters on top of the speakers, have a nip of the single malt. Ask Mom what her favorite music is and then play it for her and see if she wants to dance. If my mother was still around, that's what I'd do. She loved big band music and was a great dancer. YMMV.
If you'll also have white, Big House White, a CA blend, is among the best buys in wine I know about right now (12-14 reg/7$ on sale at my grocery). If you're feeling more expansive, Caymus Conundrum (25$) is another CA blend with lots of interest -- a bit flamboyant, but able to stand up to a range of TG foods. John
Repeluso....Vintage does not mean old,if that's what you are referring to.A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
What I hear every year is, how come this is not the living room.
My Marine son is home, so I have to let the out of town inlaws sleep in the sound room. Everyone knows around here, nothing EVER on the speakers even finger prints are a no no. We will see how it go's. Parsifal Ovations are a pain to clean.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone BTW.