Vintage speakers 80s-90s.....

Contemplating picking up some older Klipsch kg series, Infinity Kappa series, or Polk SDA series speakers...budget 2-300...any feedback or suggestions?
128x128phasecorrect
The Dunlavy speakers, such as the Cantata(s),are some of the best speakers I have heard (and I've heard a lot of them). Even the SC-IVs occasionally dip into the 3K - 4K range. If you haven't experienced the Dunlavy product, please do yourself a favor and listen to them if the chance arises. The reason I say that... is that the Dunlavys have been out of production for some time now. Nevertheless, they still can be found on AudioGon and represent the ultimate in value!
For that kind of money Klipsch KG4....... Great overachiever.I just picked up a pair that look like they just came off the showroom floor ( Black ) ..I paid $125 and they sound great ( for the cost ).. I swear you could power them with a flashlight battery.......
Brauser, perhaps you didn't see that the original poster wanted speakers in the $200 - $300 range? I seriously doubt he's in the market for spending $3,000 - $4,000 no matter how good those speakers may sound...

-RW-
Boston Acoustic's A40's. Usually less then $100. I dare you to be cheap. Hey, you don't like, sell off.
Not trying to bruise your budget, but for another $100 bucks you could get an old pair of Vandy 2's. Now that's a bargain.