Omnis with deep bass $2K

A dinner guest recently asked for a quick listen to my system, currently using Ohm 100 + subs. He was very impressed and commented that he'd like a pair of his own. Cost issues arose, so I disabled the subs. He was still sold. As he was getting ready to head home, he asked if there were similar speakers (i.e. omnis with deep bass) at less than $2k that he should check out. This price point eliminated MBL, German Physics, Wolcott, Duevel (except Planets) and the Dale Harter (sic) Exotics. I mentioned Ohm, Mirage, Morrison, Artistic Audio, and Decware. Did I miss any?

Thanks,

Marty
martykl
Shahinian is one that you should look at. Has a very good rep but a very low profile. I think the Compass is in the price range, may be a little higher but I am sure some of his fits the budget.
I'd point out that OHMS are pseudo omnis (360 degrees but not equal tonality/SPLs in all directions) and that the wide-range Walsh driver technology is a big part of what makes them special.

Otherwise, the only other omni/wide dispersion design I can think of is perhaps used Gallo Refs. There's a pair on A'gon now for under $1500 which is a very good price.