KT 150 Amp Options

It is tax return season, which usually means I immediately spend it all on a piece of equipment. I've been looking to upgrade to an amp that has been designed for the KT 150. They have been around for about 2 years now but I don't see a lot of amps designed for them. ARC came out with the REF 75 SE, which seems like a nice amp. However, I run an ARC SP3-C for my pre, which is an SE out. My understanding is the 75 is balanced which does not make them ideally compatible. I've been waiting for CJ to put out a KT 150, but am not sure if that is even on their radar. Any thoughts on a good KT 150 amp or any rumors on when the market will have some more options?
jgottget
You don't need an optimal match of components to sound really good. But chances are a more optimal mating can sound even better. It a may all be good but there is always good, better and best.

Nothing wrong with settling for "good" but inquisitive miinds always want to know what might be better. It's both a blessing and a curse depending on one's perspective.
Mapman,
I agree concerning one's perspective. It can make one very happy and willing to explore/appreciate alternative paths. It can also result in chronic frustration and bewilderment as well.
TG, thank you for incisive review. The sound you described for the amps is compatable with what I am looking for. I will be taking a very serious look at purchasing the amps direct. There are no dealers anywhere near where I live. Again, thank you. Your comments were most helpful.
Good luck Rudge, I feel quite confident you'll like them. At least there shouldn't be any negative surprises as they work with a wide variety of speaker loads. I'm fortunate that I have a dealer that allows me to take things home to listen before committing. Please post again when you get the amps to let us know your impressions. I've also been quite impressed with Mike Sanders who is always there to answer questions. Seems like a really solid company.
Anybody has comments on the Rogers Fidelity EHF-200 MK2, which uses four pieces of KT150?
Is it a tube newbie friendly amp?
Appreciate your comments. Thanks