Plinius SA301 Or Bryston 4bsst2?

Hi, I am thinking of upgrading my amp, but would like to seek your advise which amp is more suitable for my Thiel 2.4 speaker? Thanks.
jonchew
Either amp will drive the speaker so I would just listen to both amps and pick the one that sounds the best.
I assume you meant the Plinius SB-301? If so, I owned that amp and it is very nice. Just a bit rolled off on the top and a bass beast. If you are looking to tame the Thiel's top end, it would be a good choice. Plus John Atkinson's Stereophile measurements of your speakers show an impedance dip to 2.7 ohms - the SB-301 is claimed to be stable to 2 ohms, so no issues there.
Jonchew-

as a THiel lover myself, you will want the power amp, that also, has high-current to drive them properly.

A tubed power amp, will be another matter. Over the years, I have had the pleasure of auditioning ARC, Ayre, Aesthetix, Bryston, Classe' and Pass Labs (currenrly the best SS at this time). Do not forget older solid-state power amps like Parasound and Threshold.

Lately, Conrad Johnson owners state that these components are a sonic match for Thiel as well.

As anyone can read, there are many, many power amps that will drive those speakers to Audio nirvana. Keep me posted & Happy Listening! JA
Which amp is more details and quieter as I am unable to compare side by side due to dealer don't carried these two amplifiers together. Thanks.