sounstage too big bad thing

HI, guys, replaced my MIT spkrs cables this weekend
found a good deal on a pair of XLO signature5, fantastic cable,
very open with weight, and tons of detail, now my problem is,
that the soundstage is so big that is confusing,fills like I'm sitting in the middle of the performers and as I'm concentrating in the music I'felt dissy, same filling you get from flashing lights at the night club, disconnected cables, and whent back to the MIT, less detailed, but now fills I'm listening for a spectator prospective,
any body with similar experience?
juancgenao
If the instruments sound like they are over your head perhaps your speakers are tilted back. Do your speakers have adjustable spikes? What are your speakers by the way? Try a higher chair. All of the above. ...
You're getting good advice.

Playing with speaker orientation/location to lock in the new soundstage the way you want is definitely the first thing to experiment with before changing anything else.
I used different thickness shims 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 MDF to change heights so I didn't have to adjust spikes with each change, and for quick check I stand and change the height of my ears to find the height that seems best.
In my experience your cables need to burn-in. A larger soundstage is a good thing but new cables will go in and out of focus as you cycle your system. New cables can take one to two hundred hours to equalise. After the cables come up,like others have said adjust your speaker placement.
Juancgenao,
When ever I try new speaker cables I find I have to repossition the speakers because the sound stage does change with the new cables. You my only have to move them a little like change the toe in or bring them closer togeather.