sounstage too big bad thing

HI, guys, replaced my MIT spkrs cables this weekend
found a good deal on a pair of XLO signature5, fantastic cable,
very open with weight, and tons of detail, now my problem is,
that the soundstage is so big that is confusing,fills like I'm sitting in the middle of the performers and as I'm concentrating in the music I'felt dissy, same filling you get from flashing lights at the night club, disconnected cables, and whent back to the MIT, less detailed, but now fills I'm listening for a spectator prospective,
any body with similar experience?
juancgenao
No, I,m always pay close attention when connecting speaker cables as any other connection, the wall of sound coming at me was confusing my brain, sounds very seductive but thing is too much of a good thing, and have good acoustic treatment, so don't thing is an acoustic problem, if is a problem at all,
put the MIT back and much more focus, everything felt back in place, very weird, with the XLO, is just sound coming from everywhere, but very little instrument delineation, like out of focus, will try to move things around to see if any improvement,forgot to mention that also using XLO signature3 interconnect replace pre/amp with cardas GR, and made things worse too boomy.
What's the rest of your system? If the sound is out-of-focus, it sure sounds like somethings not in-phase.
Maybe one of the cables was assembled incorrectly, with black and red interchanged at one end, relative to the other end?

Regards,
-- Al
Tabl10s: my system

VR/vr4sr.spkrs
juolet Electra 150MK11, preamp
Quick Silver V4, amps
acoustic arts MK1 transport,
Kora Hermes.DAC
XLO sig3 I/c
MIT s1 spkr cable
ASC,acoustic treatment:

the sound is not out of Phase, is just that the sound stage,is overwhelming, believe me when I tell you that after a 1/2,hour listening session fills like just drank two large cup of coffee is like an artificial sound stage
cant' accurately place individual players on stage,
was playing Casandra Wilson,"belly of the sun', and she had two backup singer one on each side of the stage and ther voices felt 6" from my ears very artificial sounding,
like when playing surround sound on HT,
I'm in pursuit of real lifelike sound,
will make an in home audition this weekend with audio friends to get their opinion;
A bigger sound stage may require that you listen farther back than usual.

When done right and listened to from a location with an amicable perspective, it should be a good thing.

There can be more separation between instruments or recording lines and more air and space within the soundstage which helps our ears pick up sonic cues that help flush out details and overtones better.

It can be like enlarging a photograph. With enough resolution to start with and accurate reproduction, patterns and details can be detected by our senses more easily.