INTEGRATED AMP/DAC with A/B SPEAKER SWITCHING

Today, I see many integrated amps, which have an on-board DAC/digital inputs.

However, from what I've seen, they only have one set of speaker outputs.

I am looking for a unit that has digital and analog inputs, which can switch between two pairs of speakers (A and/or B.)

This is for a small secondary system. Therefore, it does not have to be very powerful, or have a lot of bells and whistles.

I am looking for a reliable, high-value piece with a moderate cost. Ballpark budget is in the $1500 range.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations.
barrelchief
Post removed 
Great recommendations so far - thank you!

Though I may consider a unit that doesn't have USB as a dig-in option, I likely would favor units that do.

Sadly, the Yamaha unit doesn't have USB, as I am a fan of their integrated amps.
Follow-up... I just found that Yamaha's S801 has USB. We may have a winner. Thanks!
It was kind of cool to see that Yamaha made a 70s looking amp intentionally and that they included the old school A or B -and A and B speaker configurations that I used when I was in high school and well beyond. My old Kenwood integrated lasted me into the 90s. I tried to buy one on ebay at the request of my son but they were all shot in one way or other and none restored. I prolly would have had second thought of buying one that was properly restored but in the end it would have been cheaper. Sorry for waxing nostalgic.